2020 Santa’s Village at FedExFamilyHouse December 20-23
Mission: Create a shopping venue for parents with a child being treated at Le Bonheur Children’s and staying at FedExFamilyHouse leading up to Christmas Day.
How it works:
Toys and gifts are provided for the entire family. Several generous groups and individuals provide new toys and gifts for all ages. Then we transform the FedExFamilyHouse conference room into a boutique for shopping, including holiday music and snacks.
The family schedules time to shop accompanied by a volunteer or staff member who helps the family make selections. We expect to serve more than 100 families over nine days.
- Toys, gift cards for infants, toddlers, school age, teens and adults (detailed list below)
- Gift wrapping materials (Large Toy Sacks, Large Paper Bags, Wrapping Paper, Tissue, Bows, and Ribbon)
2020 Santa's Village Wish List
- Teething rings
- Musical/Light Up Toys
- Stacking Toys
- Shape Sorters
Toddlers & School Age:
- Baby Doll & accessories
- Barbie® Dolls
- Kitchen Play Items; play food, dishes, etc.
- Action Figures
- Play Tools
- Wooden Puzzles
- Reading Books
- Legos® (boy and girl)
- Memory games
- Sensory Toys
- Water Wow Booklets
- Magnetic Drawing Boards
- Fisher Price® & Little Tikes® Little people, animals, cars
- Toy Medical Kits
- VTech® Toys; Drill & Learn Toolbox, Touch & Learn Activity Desk
Teens & Adults:
- Gift Cards: Visa, Dominos/Pizza Hut, McDonalds/Sonic, Walmart/Target ($20 increments please)
- Gas Gift Cards: Exxon, Phillips ($20 increments please)
- Footballs, Basketballs, Soccer ball
- Nail Polish Kits
- Make Up Kits
- Hair Kits
- Adult Coloring Books
- Sports Memorabilia
- Craft/Art Kits (bead/string kits)
- Model Kits (cars, planes, boats, etc.)
- Family Board Games; Jenga®, Checkers, etc.
- Fun Mask.
If you would like to contribute or volunteer please contact Kelly Douglass, Volunteer Services & Communications Coordinator at kelly.douglass [at] lebonheur [dot] org or 901-347-6462.