Fill the Pantry
Help stock FedExFamilyHouse! We have common pantries that families share for meals and snacks. We love the pantries to be filled with food, snacks and beverages to make life away from home a little bit better. There's also a need for household items, including kitchen supplies, hygiene products, etc.
This page has a complete listing of items needed to serve families. Many items go faster than others, so our needs change often. For our immediate, up-to-date Wish List, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about stocking the pantry, specific items needed and dropping off your donation.
Family Wish List on Facebook
For a short list of our immediate needs please go to our Facebook page each Friday to view "Friday Family Wish List", be sure to 'like' and 'follow' us while you are there!
Click here to go to our Facebook page.
Individual Serving Size Items
- Chips/pretzels/snack mix bags (single serve bags)
- Cookies, snack cakes, desserts
- Cereal, individual boxes
- Microwaveable meals
- Fruit snacks
- Bottled water
- Juice boxes
- Dry-roasted peanuts/trail mix
- Breakfast items
- Raisins/dried fruit
- Yogurt/applesauce/fruit squeeze pouches
Prepared Meals and Cooking
- Macaroni and cheese
- Dried pasta
- Pasta sauce (in a jar)
- Three-sectioned to-go boxes
- Bisquick/muffin/cornbread mixes
- Boxed/instant meals
- Cooking oil, olive oil, cooking spray
- Aluminum foil, plastic wrap
- Ziplock baggies (sandwich size)
General Items (needed especially during the holidays)
- Gift cards (VISA, restaurant, gas, Target, Wal-Mart)
- Entertainment passes (movies, sports, museums)
- Music CDs
- DVD movies (G and PG ratings)
- Books (children, teen, and adult)
- Games and toys for all ages
- Stuffed animals (small-medium size)
- Books, puzzles, game books
- Crafts/art supplies
- Family-friendly Wii/PlayStation/Xbox games
Toiletry Items (travel size)
- Baby Hygiene items
- Baby Wipes
- Facial and body wash
- Hair Ties
- Small Combs and Brushes
- Shaving cream and disposable razors
- Combs and brushes
Donations may be shipped or dropped off at FedExFamilyHouse at 918 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN, 38105. All donation drop offs must be coordinated in advance. Please call 901-322-1971 to schedule your drop off date.
In order to keep our families healthy and safe, all volunteers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if entering our facility. During your visit, we would be happy take photos of your group and give a house tour, if scheduled in advance. We are grateful for your ongoing support!
Contact us to get involved