FedExFamilyHouse is located at the corner of Poplar Avenue and Ayers Street – across the street from Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital.
Our facility is Gold LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified and is one of the first sustainable, green pediatric residences in the United States.
FedExFamilyHouse operates 24 suites, multiple dining facilities and recreational spaces and a small business center, in addition to several other family-friendly amenities, including:
- Outdoor spaces with a courtyard, dining terrace, and screened porch
- Living and family rooms
- Indoor play area and teen lounge
- Eating area that can be arranged for multiple families to eat together
- Four kitchens that includes 24 refrigerators and pantry space for each family
- Community conference room
- Family Lounge and laundry facility on each floor
- Room suites including two beds, private bathroom, window seat, space for a crib, desk and closet with plenty of storage for suitcases and belongings